Monday, March 23, 2009

Week 9 Thing 20

I thoroughly enjoyed the video links provided! How Not to use PowerPoint was definitely my favorite! I would love to share that with my sixth graders who will incorporate every crazy font and spinning title they can locate.

I created an account in TeacherTube and had a great time looking at all the fabulous videos that were available. As soon as I saw We Didn't Start the Fire, based on the song, I had to add it to my file. I often create iMovies to introduce a new topic of study to my students, but I've been too busy lately to make a new one. So...I'll be showing this beauty which ties in perfectly with our social studies projects. As I crack open my fortune cookie...it says that I'll be spending less time creating these intro videos now that I've discovered TeacherTube. Yeah!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am a big believer in not reinventing the wheel so I have to love being able to use TTube. It is also nice that you can share your own content so that others also don't have to reinvent the wheel.

    I always said I would steel lesson plans from Attila the Hun if he had good ones. :-)

    ReplyDelete