Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Week 6 Thing 14

After having such a great experience with Del.icio.us, I found Technorati difficult to navigate and very time consuming. I looked at numerous blogs, but is was like searching for a needle in a haystack. I had to sift through a lot of blogs to find something of any value. Maybe I'll try it again another time to see if it seems more efficient. At this point, when I want to track down some great sites, I'll be using Del.icio.us.

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with you on Technorati....I find it difficult to search on and I don't find the types of sites I want. I tend to use google blog search more often. I have to be careful about how many things I add to my RSS feed as I won't give up my reading and beading time to deal with blogs.

    ReplyDelete