Sunday, March 8, 2009
Week 5 Thing 10
I really like using Big Huge Labs, but since I had explored that so much in a previous week, I decided to venture out and look at some new web 2.0 tools. I liked the ease of using Image Chef most. It was simple to work with and even posting it to my Blogger account was simple. I could see that if I had students create blogs to submit some of their assignments, they would enjoy adding a personal element such as those offered in Image Chef.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I made a Marvin the Martian, bring back your overdue books sign at ImageChef... That kind of thing just tickles me and is something that the kids would indeed love to use to personalize their work. That also gets to the creativity part of the spectrum that is so important in brain research right now.
ReplyDeleteAnn