Saturday, February 14, 2009
Week 3 Thing 5: Flickr
I had a great time exploring Flickr. I quickly set up a free account and began to upload photos. Then, I used Picknic to add frames and used the blog feature to link them to my Blogger account. It was a bit confusing at first, but then I got the hang of it. I'm curious about creating slideshows on Flickr and linking those. I recall seeing a slideshow option, so I'm guessing it would work.We'll see if I get that feature figured out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think one of the really powerful things about a lot of these web 2.0 tools is how easy they are to get started with. You don't need to invest a huge amount of time learning the program. Programmers understand that there is a lot of competition and a lot of change out there and if their tools isn't easy and intuitive people are going to go to one that is.
ReplyDeleteAnn